6.18.2009

Sneak Peek.

So here is a little sneak peak of what is to come to The Stationery Boutique this summer. You all know how much I L O V E D my Paper Source field trip last week. Just their colors alone are inspiring. I can't get enough of those bold and beautiful hues. Oh, the ideas!

I also plan on trying out a new size, A2, for my note cards. Up until this point I have used the 4Bar size exclusively, with a few exeptions here and there. I'm also going to give flat cards a go, too.

While I was on R + R I created a lot of new designs, as well as modifications to existing designs. For example, I made a few adjustments to my existing Seashell and Dandelion Note Card sets to accommodate the new color palatte I'll be using. Now that I'm back home I'm in the process of printing the new designs and going to start photographing them within the next couple of weeks.

It's great to get back to work! My "work" is so much fun!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment