6.07.2009

Etsy Item of the Day!

Have you guys come across the Etsy Item of the Day! blog? It's a fantastic little site that totally gives props to many of the thousands of Etsy sellers one item at a time. Jackie, the lovely lady behind this wonderful blog has a passion, much like the rest of us, to "buy, sell and live Handmade". Each day you will find a new favorite of Jackie's posted front and center at Etsy Item of the Day. Keep your eyes peeled because one of my items from my Etsy shop will be featured in a couple of days. Don't worry, I'll remind you!


Oh, and you can also follow Jackie on Twitter... @etsytoday.

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to have Jackie display one of my pieces too...She's a great gal! (And she's got great deals for Ad Space too)

    I'll keep my eyes peeled for your goods! ;)

    ReplyDelete