EDIT: Guess what?? I WON!!! I'm so excited to get my Kasual Tote! Thank you Vana and Mi K Babe!!
Here's a little of what I've been up to...
4. Dandelion Calling Cards, Set of 20. I turned these into place cards for a customer's wedding, in chocolate brown. Very pretty.
5. Little Birdie Calling Cards for Mom, Set of 20. I had one customer order these to represent her company, Three Birds Concierge. Cute idea.
6. Aqua Dandelion Note Cards, Set of 10
8. Vine Shower Invites, Set of 10. I made four sets of these for my cousin who is throwing a bridal shower for her friend.
9. Blossom Shower Invites, Set of 10. My aunt ordered three sets of these for my cousins upcoming baby shower. Congrats Vicki!
11. Blossom Noir Wedding Suite. I really love these. I've a few orders for these in the past couple of weeks.
I'm really going to try to start blogging more often. I've been trying to come up with some really interesting things to post as a weekly thing. Stay tuned...