6.15.2009

A Great Week.

So my days of R + R are almost done. I got to spend a whole lot of time doing a whole lot of nothing. Which is a good thing. And for some reason, the boys decided to sleep in almost every day. I don't know why, but I'm not complaining. I slept until 9 a couple of times and stayed in my jammies till lunch.

But at the same time I am getting a little antsy to start getting back to work. I can't wait to relist everything in my shop. And as soon as I get some photos taken of the new stuff I'll be adding those, too. Whenever I see a "just sold and relisted" post on Twitter I get even more anxious to get back to work. That's the beauty of loving what you do!

As you can see, I've been working on changing the look of The Stationery Boutique. So far, I've made the changes to Twitter, my blog, and Etsy. I eventually want to do my main website, too, but have no idea where to start as far as html goes. I can attempt to do it myself, but who knows how that will end up. I want the design to be my creation, so I don't think I will be hiring a web designer this time. Maybe just someone to do all the html work for me? Is there a such thing?

You know what else has been awesome? In the week that I have been away from home I have been featured on Etsy Item of the Day, Pretty by Pistachio, Lemon Drop Studio is hosting a giveaway featuring my Dandelion Note Cards, AND my Peony Wedding Suite is being featured in an Etsy Treasury. I feel so honored and blessed to be noticed by all of these wonderful ladies! Thank you!

So, Wednesday I will be headed back home, back to reality. Being away has really made me realize how much I love my business and how blessed I am to be able to do it from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment