8.03.2009

Winter in August.


One of my favorite Etsy customers is getting married! Her wedding will be in January. I just finished making her save the date cards (110 of them!) and I love how they turned out. She wanted to use birch trees (in Russia, they represent good luck) so we incorporated them into the design. So with shades of blue and gray we came up with these.

They are printed on a thick, textured cardstock with coordinating envelopes. I am really happy with how they came out. I can't wait to get started on the wedding invitations and the RSVP cards. They will have the same "Winter Birch" theme.

6 comments:

  1. they are adorable! I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,

    funny that you title your post that way today; it was so cloudy and fall like this morning :)

    I love your save the date cards---these are very festive and fall like :)

    seeing other people's creative industry is so fun....love your work sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorg! (as in Gorgeous!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They came out fantastic...I'm sure the couple will be so pleased! Can't wait to see the Invites!

    ReplyDelete