5.11.2009

Happenings.

I feel like I've been neglecting my little blog. I've actually been super busy with filling orders. That's a good thing! It seems like just when I get the last order packaged and shipped, I come home and I have another email from Etsy! I am so grateful and thank God every day for giving me this opportunity. Who ever would have thought that I would be able to do what I love. From home. AND be with my kids all day. I am truly blessed.

Speaking of being blessed... I had THE MOST amazing Mother's Day yesterday. I did not lift a finger all day. My boys were angels. My husband cooked the most delicious dinner EVER. Well, look...

I have been keeping pretty busy trying to create some new designs, too. Here are some of my favorites...

And finally, in other news... My friend Jaimee is having a giveaway at a blog called Stuff Under Twenty. I have always been a big fan of her photography and I have my fingers crossed. I would LOVE to win her Zinnia print. I have been eyeing it!

So, that's it for now. Back to work!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's one impressive meal there!
    Your husband could certainly teach mine a thing or two...shhhh, don't tell him I said that ;)

    Your new designs are lovely - nice to see the creativity flowing.

    Thanks too for the mention! I'm working on some new photos. So, there might be a few more to choose from before the Giveaway is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a fabulous Mother's Day! The food looks so gourmet! Beautiful new designs by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete