4.29.2010

{My newest Etsy shop} Parcel + Paper

Hello friends,

I know it's been a while. We've been super busy around here with moving to a new state, lots of DIY projects around the house (by my handy husband), lots of orders to fill and ship, not to mention the fact I'm doing this with a bun in the oven!

But I just wanted to take a minute to introduce you to my latest venture :: another Etsy shop! Since I started The Stationery Boutique I've accumulated not only a ton of inventory but also inspiration. I've been very inspired by other handmade sellers to take presentation and packaging to a different level. I have become obsessed with kraft paper and bakers twine for starters. I decided to open a little shop to provide others with the supplies needed to create lovely packages. My new shop, Parcel + Paper, will have goodies such as mini envelopes, kraft and colored envelopes, labels, colored bakers twine, cello bags, and other fun stuff.








I'm still in the beginning stages, but have already had three sales since opening on April 15th. So, when you get a chance head over to Parcel + Paper on Etsy and take a looksy!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, i became a follower of your blog a while ago and I am so thrilled that you started posting again :) I love your designs, so simple and elegant. I love the choice of colors. Its crisp and clean.
    Congratulations ! working with a lil one on the way takes a toll on ya ! And I'm off to peruse through your other etsy shop..congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I know I've been neglecting my poor little blog lately, but I'm going to try to keep it up. Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete